2015년 10월 18일 일요일

Starting off A Mirror Site of Q Branch

Hello to those who have been following Koreanfilm.org, or my little blog Q Branch! Sadly, Q Branch is down again with a virus attack.  We are not sure at this point if the existing contents can be saved, but in any case I don't think I will be back there to continue on blogging. Darcy Paquet, the manager of the site, has over the years been very generous with me and have always come through for me whenever it had problems. But after three shut-downs in which most contents up to the incident had been wiped out since I had started there in 2007, I think it is time to move on.  

I will temporarily try my luck with Google Blogger platform here. Hopefully more historically meaningful materials at the old Q Branch, including interviews of SF writer John Shirley and reviews of more hard-to-come-by SF and horror films, could be salvaged and archived in one form or another.  I will report the situation here as I find more about what can be done.